||Sorry, this position has been filled
||$16.21 - $17.56
||Our client is a large Energy Company in Houston, TX (Downtown). The Collections Rep will be handling collections with business and industrial accounts. The preferred candidate will have professional communication skills, and be experienced with SAP, MS Excel and Siebel programs. Reviews and analyzes accounts for payment and prioritizes for contact. Researches issues related to customer disputes and payment posting issues. Prepares reports for tracking efficiency, and effectiveness of efforts.
• Monitor accounts for payment
• Analyze disputed accounts
• Reconcile receivables
• Conduct skip tracing when contact information is not available
• Communicate with customer regarding delinquent accounts
• Disposition disputes and billing inquiries to appropriate areas
• Negotiate payment plans
• Process credit card and bank draft payments
• Document account regarding collection efforts
• Prepare reports for tracking and efficiency and effectiveness of group and for account management
• Assist in special projects as assigned
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Mathematical/analytical skills
• SAP knowledge preferred
• Effectively communicates to a wide range of audiences in both written and oral form
• Proficient in MS Office applications
• Knowledge of customer systems, and internal business processes and policies related to collections
• Attention to detail, initiative, and self-motivation
• Attention to detail
• Work may involve dealing with people in an unpleasant or strained situation.
• Occasional travel
• Typical office environment.
• Assigned breaks and lunch times in order to manage phone coverage.
• Some overtime may be required to meet specified deadlines.
• Overtime hours required as needed.
• Majority of work performed on a personal computer in a seated position.
• Ability to use phone handset (headset optional).
• Occasionally requires lifting up to 25lbs as appropriate to perform duties and responsibilities.
• Must be able to sit for extended periods of time and view computer terminal.
• Must to be to type a minimum of 25 wpm (words per minute).
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as requested to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Riverway Business Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
||• High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s degree in business or related area from an accredited four-year university is preferred.
||• A minimum of six months credit/collections/customer care experience required. Knowledge of SAP/CCS preferred.
• Bilingual is always good but not required